Sunday, January 6, 2008

Old Ladies

My grandfather thought that Betty Grable was hot.



I bet people got hot for these ladies too:



I don't get it though. I think that women from older times just look horsey and fugly. I'm not a skinny-fetishist- its just I hate there faces. I hate the facial expressions. I hate the clothes. They all look old to me, in that shriveled dried up kind of way. Not a hot Mrs. Robinson way.



Why does anyone think Mae West is sexy ? She looks bizarre and ungainly, and her head is huge ! Not in a japanese bobble-head way either, just like an enormous watermelon fixed on a no-neck.

Ihh, I like modern girls. Or at least from the 60's+. Who wants to fuck donna reed ?



Or lucille ball ?



Really, i don't want to be sexist, but I don't think women were hot until the latter half of the 20th century. No wonder men were desperate to go across the sea's or become monks.

5 comments:

arnessang said...

First of all, I don't think beautiful always = sexy.

What's considered sexy can really depend on the time. Betty Grable had a wholeseome/safe sexiness and that was part of the reason she appealed to the WWII soldiers who were away from home.

arnessang said...

Just wondering if you know about Mamie Van Doren. She's a star from the 50s who has re-invented herself as a 21st century pinup ala pam anderson or Anna Nicole Smith.

(It's the kind of blonde bombshell look that is hard for a San Franciscan to pull off. But that's another story.)

She is still posing for sexy pics, and she's now in her later 70s. I think she's badass. Sexy then, sexy now: www.mamievandoren.com

arnessang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoe Lowe said...

Two words: Bridget Bardot

JafaBrit's Art said...

LOL! don't you know that 30 + years from now someone will be saying the same thing about this generation. fashions change, what is defined as sexy will change, so will definitions of beauty.